Please note the following Terms and Conditions for NBLT On Line bookings.
To agree to the Terms and Conditions, please place a tick in the 'I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions' box when checking out.
1. Bookings can only be made by customers holding a valid Activity Pass/Booking Card.
2. Class bookings can be made 7 days in advance and all other bookings can be made 14 days in advance.
3. Bookings can be made on line for the following indoor activities:
Exercise Classes (All NBLT sites), Badminton (Etone, Jubilee and Nuneaton Academy), Squash (Etone) and Indoor Football (Etone, Jubilee and Nuneaton Academy).
4. Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
5. Please check My Basket to ensure you have booked the correct activity as the Current Bookings menu will only show bookings made for the site your membership is attached to.
6. There is currently no facility to pay online; all bookings must be paid for when attending the booking and prior to the booking start time.
7. All bookees/customers must report to reception on arrival to the site.
8. Any bookees who fail to attend the Exercise Classes having booked them or who have not given 24 hours cancellation notice, will be subject to a non-attendance charge (includes Premium and Gold Members who would normally get the class free with their Membership).
9. You can only book two successive courts on any given day
10. All bookees should be ready for their class/court before the class/court start time.
CANCELLING A BOOKING
Bookings/classes can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the start of the booking/session by contacting the relevant leisure facility.
See Point 8 above for cancellation of Exercise Classes within 24 hours notice of cancellation.
Squash bookings cancelled within 24 hours notice will be subject to a non attendance charge.
Any member wishing to cancel a booking within 24 hours of the booking start time, must contact the leisure facility where the booking is due to take place in order to make the cancellation (This does not affect the Terms & Conditions for sessions.)